Upon booking your adventure we will provide you with the appropriate Gear & Equipment List based on the activity, location, and package.
On all our trips we supply the following:
- Professional guide service
- Medical & First Aid Kits
- Repair Kit
- Radios, Satellite Phone, Cell Phone, GPS, Location Tracker
- Rescue Equipment
- Guides carry necessary wildlife protection gear
Multi-Day Trips also Include:
- Expedition tents
- Cook tent / gathering tent
- Most meals – see specific trip itinerary for details
- All cooking equipment (stoves, fuel, cookware, etc)
- Eating utensils, bowl/plate, hot drink mug
- Water filtration equipment
- Water containers
- Trekking poles
- Bear Resistant Canister (trip specific)
- Electric bear fence (trip specific)
- Sleeping bag with liner, sleeping pad, and pillow (base camp trips only)
- Storage for your extra travel items while in the field
- All internal transportation for each adventure (bush planes, boats, etc)
What we don’t provide:
- Personal gear (rain gear, backpacks, clothing, etc)
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance
- Airfare/travel to and from Alaska, and to the trip starting point, unless specifically included in your trip package.
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Lodging and meals prior to and after your trip or additional lodging nights and meals “in town” due to weather delays, unless specifically included in your trip package.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Guide gratuities (generally 20-25% of the trip cost is suggested)