Embark on an action-packed river rafting adventure down the beautiful Kasilof River, paddling with the pros in search of adventure. Chill out and thrill out with a combination of scenic floats through incredible wilderness and intense whitewater, including Class II+ rapids and wave trains.
Meet your rafting guides and begin a cruise down Kasilof River, right in the middle of the stunning Alaskan scenery. Keep your eyes peeled for flora and fauna along the coast and be a part of the paddling crew as you seek out stretches of whitewater and scenic vistas along the way.
If you’re looking for more thrills, climb into an inflatable river raft for an even more exhilarating experience. The river begins with a mellow flow, but increases in speed as you approach the ocean. Be ready for Class II+ rapids and wave trains to keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Bounty of the great outdoors all around you on Kasilof River
- Chance to experience a gentle float or even some whitewater
- Adventurous guests can enjoy riding an inflatable river raft
- Beautiful waters lined with amazing greenery & lush wildlife
- Popular spot to do some fishing for Alaskan red salmon
We hope you find the information on this page useful. But if you need help booking your trip or have any questions please contact us.
- Check-In: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time to check-in.
- Meeting Place: Trips start in Kasilof at the Lower Kasilof River Boat Launch, please see the map link included in your booking confirmation for driving directions. We offer pickup at accommodations within the Kasilof area with advance reservation. Please arrange pickup when you make your reservation.
- Children: Minimum age is 3 years old. Under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- What To Bring: Lunch, snacks, and water. Sturdy, well broken-in hiking boots or shoes. Waterproof rain jacket with hood. Clothes for dressing in layers; dress for current weather conditions. Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, and any personal items.
- Inclusions: Dry bags (size limitations apply).
- Tour Minimum for Rafts: This tour has a four person minimum. You have the option of purchasing an empty seat to make the tour operate with fewer than four guests. Please contact us before booking if you’d like to book with less than four guests and we will let you know if we can accommodate your tour.
*Tour operates rain or shine