THIS ONE’S FOR YOU!
A fully-customized, small group fishing trip led by expert Alaska fishing guides to the best remote fishing areas in this part of Alaska. Our fly-in fishing trips depart from Kenai, AK and take place on the west side of Cook Inlet. We fly in bush planes on floats or wheels with the average flight consisting of 30 minutes of epic Alaska scenery. Sightseeing en route is great for bear, moose, seals, etc.
Our expert guides will take you to where the fishing is the best based on your trip date. Some trips may take place in Lake Clark National Park, while others may be in very remote areas that aren’t as well known. All trips take place in the backcountry. Fishing trips are fully guided and include fishing rods (fly or spinner), tackle, and bait appropriate to the fishery, and the guide will clean your catch.
SILVER SALMON (Late July-August-September)
*Catch limit is 3 per person
The most popular fishing is for Silver Salmon (Coho). These hard-charging, high-flying, silver-skinned acrobats are as thrilling to watch as they are to reel in. With a catch limit of 3 per day, you’ll feel it at the end of the day!
Fly west across Cook Inlet to the base of the Alaska Range. This trip is a favorite not only for the great fishing, but it is an excellent place to view wildlife. Some areas have a very high population of brown bears.
- Start Time: Trips depart between 06:00am to 09:00am, depending on where the best fishing is. *Tour start time, and duration may vary due to weather and tides. We will let you know the actual start time once you’ve made your reservation.
- Check-In: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time to check-in
- Meeting Place: Meet at the flight office in Kenai, AK. Driving directions are provided with your reservation. We offer pickup at accommodations within Kenai city limits with advance reservations.
- Terrain: You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk on uneven terrain.
- Children: Available to all ages. Not recommended for children under 5. Under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Please call if you have questions.
- What To Bring: Waterproof rain jacket with hood. Clothes for dressing in layers; dress for current weather conditions. Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle and any personal items. A detailed gear list is provided with your reservation confirmation.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.