NO-BAKE CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA BARS
*Makes 8 bars
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup Stoked Oats, Run of the Mill
- Quick Oats or regular rolled oats
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2–3 tbsp of chopped nuts of choice, chocolate chips, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds etc.
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Add peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon into a medium saucepan and place over low heat. Stir frequently until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in flaxseed, chia, and oats. Fold in chopped nuts and shredded coconut and stir until combined.
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and pour granola bar mixture in. Spread mixture out evenly and press down in the pan very firmly. Press remaining toppings on top.
- Place bars in the freezer for 15 minutes or until the mixture has hardened. Remove bars from pan and cut into 8 bars. Bars will last up to 1 week in the fridge.