Meet Our Tribe
Explore. Journey. Transform.
Kristin now lives in Alaska full time and has been fishing and exploring the Kenai Peninsula for a few years now. She enjoys targeting all species of fish, especially on the fly and native Kenai rainbows are her favorite fish to catch. She loves good coffee, sunshine, gardening and her 3 year old yellow lab, Libby.
Kyle is an explorer type and looks for opportunities to go on adventures, learn new things, and enjoy life through experiences in the outside world. His favorite outdoor activities are ski-mountaineering, backpacking, packrafting, and splitboarding. He touts himself as a Jack of many trades and a master of some.
* Wilderness First Responder
* Bear Guard / Wilderness Safety Guide
* US Coast Guard Captains License - OUPV "Six Pack"
* Ski-Mountaineering / Mountaineering
* Glacier Travel & Crevasse Rescue
* Mechanized Guide - Helicopter & Airplane
* American Avalanche Level 2
* Swiftwater Rescue Training
* Certified Kenai River Guide
* Certified Firearms Instructor
* Alaska Dept of Fish & Game Licensed Fishing Guide