Meet Our Tribe
Explore. Journey. Transform.
She has spent the past few years sharing the joy of connection with self, others, and nature with people of all ages through facilitating plant medicine workshops and nature walks, birding with middle school students, building forest shelters with summer campers, and introducing college students to the web of connections between human culture and the natural environment.
Emma is grateful for the opportunity to connect with nature and friends by foot, skis, mountain bike, and boat, and she also loves a good dance party (especially salsa dancing). She sets roots down in a place by learning the stories of her neighbors: the humans, plants, trees, animals (she’s a bit of a bird nerd), and all who have inhabited this wildly beautiful land. She can’t wait to share the story of this place with you!
Kristin now lives in Alaska full time and has been fishing and exploring the Kenai Peninsula for a few years now. She enjoys targeting all species of fish, especially on the fly and native Kenai rainbows are her favorite fish to catch. She loves good coffee, sunshine, gardening and her 3 year old yellow lab, Libby.
Kyle is an explorer type and looks for opportunities to go on adventures, learn new things, and enjoy life through experiences in the outside world. His favorite outdoor activities are ski-mountaineering, backpacking, packrafting, splitboarding, and spending time with bears. He touts himself as a Jack of many trades and a master of some.
- Wilderness First Responder
- Certified Firearms Instructor
- Bear Guard / Wilderness Safety Guide
- US Coast Guard Captains License – OUPV “Six Pack”
- Ski-Mountaineering / Mountaineering
- Glacier Travel & Crevasse Rescue
- Mechanized Guide – Helicopter & Airplane
- American Avalanche Level 2
- Swiftwater Rescue Training
- Whitewater Rescue Technician
- Certified Kenai River Guide
- Alaska Dept of Fish & Game Licensed Fishing Guide